- AJAranxa J.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA Smooth Sensation
The taste was incredibly distinct. It's moderately sweet with very strong anaise flavor. It's also sooooo smooth wow.
- VSVishal S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThis has earned top shelf on my bar.
I'm an amaro nut, but this is more versatile.
My favorite way to drink BasBas is doing it 50/50 with mezcal. I've been serving it batched at dinner parties - such a hit!
- RBRuss B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDeliciously different
I have really been enjoying Bas Bas on ice as a nightcap. Starts strong anise/licorice and ends a mellow vanilla. I am not a big fan of licorice, but somehow Bas Bas just works!
- MPMaryAnn P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRelaxing in a crazy world
BASBAS is my number one drink to sit back and relax with after a hectic day.
- JSJames S.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSipping the Supreme
I have always liked Sambucca because of the black licorice taste since black licorice to me is one of my favorite things on Earth other than my Wife, Family and Friends.
But, to my surprise I have found an equal to black licorice and that is BasBas. On the nose I pick up that licorice scent of anise but with fennel, honey hints of caramel.
On the palate is this wonderful luscious taste of golden licorice that is to live for in this sometimes complicated World of ours. BasBas makes that all go away while you think of the good things about life. It takes you to far off places you have never been but experience vis a vis the wonderful taste of BasBas.
I just like it straight up, not chilled is my preference as I experience the wonderful feeling of relaxation!
Bye Bye Sambucca, you have been replaced by the new love of my life BasBas…